The Quote-to-Cash process is one of the critical processes in any business today since it is the process that ensures that a business has its needed revenue to sustain its day to day operations. If a business suffers from a slow and tough quote to cash process, it can affect all other parts of the business significantly, such as slower sales cycles, longer collection time, and poor perception by customers and prospect.
Following these tips will help you have better visibility into your organization, faster sales cycle, and close a higher percentage of your deals today.
- Use Electronic Tools to Sign Agreements
- Group Commonly Purchased Items Together
- Get the Quote to the Prospect as Quickly as Possible
- Educate Your Buyers About Your Product
- Inform Relevant Employees About the Order Status
- Send Electronic Bills as Soon as Service was Provided
Making your sales process more efficient and effective can open new business opportunities and improve your relationship with your existing customers. That said, all these improvements can be achieved by equipping your business with ERP and CRM system so that can streamline your processes and ease the chokepoints on your sales process which hinders the growth of your business.